Home > Help Center > How to rent a house in JinZhou

How to rent a house in JinZhou


A foreigner may find a house in Changsha through a real estate intermediary.

You should avoid renting a house or apartment if any of the following apply:

(1) There is no certificate of ownership;

(2)  The house is sealed up by ruling or decisions of judicial or administrative organs or housing and land rights are restricted in other ways by these organs;

(3)  The house is jointly owned and consent of one or more joint owners is lacking;

(4)  Ownership is disputed;

(5)  The building is illegal;

(6)  The house does not meet safely standards;

(7)  The house is mortgaged and consent of the mortgagee has not been obtained;

(8)  The house fails to meet requirements set by public security, environmental protection, health or other competent authorities;

(9)  The house may not be rented according to other laws, regulations and rules

View on mobile